Monday, August 24, 2009

monday musings

today i had a doctors appointment with the nuerologist treating my inner ear disorder aka meniere's disease. more tests. miseable making tests. ok, so i am already dizzy and one of the tests is looking at what makes me dizzy. he puts this face mask on me and tells me to keep my eyes open and then instructs me to move every which way. i thought i was going to throw up. after the testing was finished he took me back into the exam room where mr. roll was waiting for me and i practically fell on him--i was so dizzy. this is no fun. i have to go back for an 8 hour day of further testing and an mri. a necessary day but not one i am looking forward to.


mom's health is not doing so well right now we've had to make some changes in our vacation plans. instead of going away in september we'll take off the week after christmas and probably do mexico or st. bart's. having made this decision feels like a weight off our shoulders. i just cannot leave mom right now.

1 comment:

  1. Oh honey, I'm sorry!! What an ordeal!!

    I hope your mom gets to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete